[bksvol-discuss] need something checked out, please.

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2014 22:49:08 -0400

Hi all,

I've started proofing a book whose title is wrong. It is listed as Cheyenne Captive by Georgina Gentry, but I believe it to be a book by the same author called Apache Caress ISBN-10: 0821735608
ISBN-13: 978-0821735602

If somebody could peak at chapter One's first page and send me that privately, I can match it to what I have here. I have read the first twenty-five pages, and believe this book is about Apaches, not Cheyenne. However, before I submit the blessed thing, I want to be double sure that Apache Caress is indeed the title of the book I've got. If I can't be sure what book I've got here, I'll have to reject it. Any help will be appreciated.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring