[bksvol-discuss] Re: need sighted help on books

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 14:16:32 -0400

Elizabeth:
This was directed at all volunteers. Hence the subject line of "need sighted help on books". I realize we are all volunteers here. I was only responding to Cindy's request. Other sighted people can feel free to help me if they wish, they do not have to. Let's let Cindy speak for herself and if others with sight would like to help me, they are welcome to. E.: I also take great offense to the personal attack you have levered against me. I spend just as much time and care on volunteering as you do. I deeply resent what you have said here and ask you not proof any more of my submissions.
Thank you.
Amber