[bksvol-discuss] Re: need sighted help on books

  • From: "gwen tweedy" <gstweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 16:20:34 -0500

To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 1:20 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: need sighted help on books

Amber I promise not to proof any of your submits.
Elizabeth

At 02:16 PM 8/26/2009, you wrote:
Elizabeth:

E.: I also take great offense to the personal attack you have levered against me. I spend just as much time and care on volunteering as you do. I deeply resent what you have said here and ask you not proof any more of my submissions.
Thank you.
Amber