[bksvol-discuss] Re: need recommendation for a good scanner with fine reader

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2010 11:39:19 -0500

Hi, Cindy!

My Epson 1670 worked in Snow Leopard, I thought they used the same driver, but
can't be sure.  Gave mine to Amber, so I cannot confirm.

Having said that, I recently got a Canon LiDE 700F from Amazon for $120 with a
Squaretrade warranty for 3 years for $17 and it works great.  I think there is
one model lower that also works well, but I bought this one so I could do some
photographic negatives one day when I have time.  (Insert massive giggle here!)
.

Good luck!
Valerie