[bksvol-discuss] Re: need mentors!

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 15:35:30 -0700

Hi, Liz. I don't know if you got my message, but I'm willing to help, if I
can. I'll be leaving June 6 to get a new dog, but until then, I'll be here.
Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exercise. --Unknown
The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his
tongue. --Anonymous