[bksvol-discuss] Re: need help w/treasury of xmas miracles

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 11:31:32 -0800

Cindy, This should not have been addressed to me; I believe it was intended for Jackie. Jill ----- Original Message ----- From: "Grandma Cindy" <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>

To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2007 12:10 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: need help w/treasury of xmas miracles

Jill,

Like Jamie, I can get the book and send you legible
vignette titles. I can probably tell you the proper
pagination, also. I've requested the book and I'll let
you know when it comes in. You hang on to the file in
the meantime; keep renewing it if you have to.

But Jamie, if you want to do it, feel free. smile I
can easily cancel the request.

G.Cindy

--- Jill O'Connell <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Jackie, Unless I am mistaken, if you release the
book, all your previous
validation work will be lost. If I am wrong about
this, I hope Lisa will
clarify. Jill
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>