[bksvol-discuss] need help with pages

  • From: gail johnson <mama-gail@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 21:29:06 -0400

Hi everybody,

I am working on:

Mindspeaker's' Call
Book Two of The Ghatti's Tale

by Gayle Greeno

I have a few sentences that have words I cannot determine.

page 99
wrapstrie

text:
another gift, an intangible one he kept under careful wraps trie charisma to convince

page 105
wamingly
text:
Nakum shook his head wamingly at the ghatt to remind him

page 137
couittenance

text:
Jenret's strained couittenance said more than words, and she flinched.

page 329
conJye
text:
conJye promote himself to the throne

page 337

grubs and fnnies,
text:
squeakers and flutterers, grubs and fnnies, but it had been slim

page  337

outjn
text:
had to outrun,  outjn and hope to assuage

page 338
funy bling
text:
funy bling at the rim of the plate.

page 339

JJiouth,
text:
thrust her head into the tunnel
JJiouth, whiskers extended

page 347
ht
text:
semi-darkness, bars of ht from the other window slits

page 352

I I ted
text:
he's coming very cautiously." He
I I ted his palms, made a show

page 360

'Nerowing'
text:
he made a nervous 'Nerowing' inquiry in Eadwin's direction.

page 431
Ciisp-colored
text:

and the many leaves not eaten fell Ciisp-colored to blanket against the winter's chill.

page 465
oroniise  and gng
text:
oroniise I'd never have to use the back door while you were gng Oh, well, needs must."

page 471

fien
text:
"And if not now, there may not be a fien!"

page 479
Dy ms
text:
been found as well, safely secured Dy ms

479
and JT the others to her brothers,

page 479
aned
text:
all aned with halberds.

page 497
ne'd
text:
stubborn selfishness. But ne'd fan that stubbornness flame-bright

page 513
Mi s nor
text:
old man? Constant Mi s nor,