[bksvol-discuss] Re: need help with a book

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 19:28:04 -0600

Will use that one a lot. Thanks.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, November 07, 2009 6:55 PM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: need help with a book

  http://books.google.com

            "I have no country to fight for; my country is the earth, and I am
a citizen of the world." Eugene V. Debs

http://www.pathfinderpress.com
  Granma International: http://www.granma.cu/ingles/index.html
               _

  table with 2 columns and 6 rows
  Subj:
  [bksvol-discuss] Re: need help with a book
  Date:
  11/7/2009 7:40:44 PM Eastern Standard Time
  From:
  roberttweedy@xxxxxxx
  To:
  bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent from the Internet
  (Details)
  table end

  How do you get to the google books resource. I may have to use it.