[bksvol-discuss] Re: need copyright check on old book

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 16:22:50 -0800 (PST)

The book at the PA library says in 2 places that it's copyrighted by Alfred A.
Knopf, Inc. (once it's next to the copyright symbol, once it's next to the word
copyright), so I think you're safe in saying that Alfred A. Knopf, Inc. is the
copyright author.  The library book was a first edition, so there were no
renewals or any ISBN numbers in it.

  Carrie

Tracy Carcione <carcione@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Yes please!
I too found it several places, sans copyright. And copyright.gov only
goes back to 1978, or so it says.
Thanks!
Tracy

http://mail.yahoo.com