[bksvol-discuss] Re: need an explanation please?

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 17:13:27 -0800 (PST)

Shannon,

My guess would be that Regina's time ran out --that
she forgot to renew in time. She'll be getting a
message--probably already did--that her time ran out
and if she wants the book she'll download it agin. If
she doesn't respond here (I don't remember if she's a
list subscriber) and the book is still there in a few
days and you want it, I'd say go ahead and take it.

Cindy

--- "Shannon A. Reece" <shazza@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>