[bksvol-discuss] Re: need advice and recommendations about something

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 17:31:08 -0600

Doug and I did a Spanish textbook that was requested and put in the collection
last fall.  I am not sure if it is what you are looking for, but it is called
Essential Repaso and can be found here:

http://www.bookshare.org/browse/book/193241?returnPath=L3NlYXJjaD9rZXl3b3JkPWVzc2VudGlhbCByZXBhc28mc2VhcmNoPVNlYXJjaCY%3D

Let me know if it meets your needs or not.  Having said that, most people learn
conversational Spanish in audio since I am not sure how the speech engines will
handle mixed language presentation and pronunciation.

 Valerie

Speech recognition in use ... I talk, it listens, sometimes we make mistakes!
;-)