[bksvol-discuss] near term scanning projects

  • From: "Mary Otten" <maryotten@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 23:11:42 -0500

My library is getting in all sorts of stuff that I've requested all at once. I
presently have:
the  Republican Noise Machine by David Brock
Liars and Thieves by Stephen Coonts
Jury of One by David Ellis
and should have Puppet Master by Richerd Hack (at least I think that's the
author) by Thursday.
In the next little while, I should be getting
Bury the Lead by David Rosenfelt
the 37th Hour by Jody Compton
all 4 medical thrillers by Gwen Hunter starting with Delayed Diagnosis through
to Grave Concerns,
and a couple by Charles Derber:
The Wilding of America and People Before Proffits. I forgot to check the
collection for these last two. So if they're already there, then I guess I'll
cancel those requests. If anybody is planning to scan any of these, or
has them im progress, don't be shy; speak up!
Mary