[bksvol-discuss] mystery series

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2014 18:28:19 -0700

 Perhaps I should send this to the other list but I don't have the
address);  if someone will send it to me I'll sign up for it so I can put
things I think might be of of interest to members there.
 Thanks in Dvance, Cindy

I was looking for books for my granddaughter hen I came upon this mystery
series which is not for children but is for adults:  The Blackbird Sisters;
 I know we have mystery lovers among our members and volunteers,so I
though'd I'd post about it in case people aren't familiar with it but want
to check it out on Amazon