[bksvol-discuss] Re: my wrists, and scanning this monster

  • From: "Katie Hill" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 17:00:12 -0800

HI Amber,

IF we get it here in our library system I would be willing.

Right now scanning a book that is a real challenge. IT is the study book for
the IC3  testing  Internet Core Competencies. WE are all going through it at
work. It is not so much the size of the book 850 pages, but it is done on
very thin paper in a spiral binding, so the book when flipping is very
wobbly.

I finally got some settings that will work. Did the optimize scanning but
was still getting a 85 plus rating on some pages.

Let me know if no one else does it and I can work on it.

Katie Hill

You can learn a lot if you are humble enough to listen.

Lynn Lewis Warren

Email: Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

503-777-7155

  _____