[bksvol-discuss] my subbmitted book "Driving on the Rim" hello, proofreader, I have a message!

  • From: Rik James <rixmix2009@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 11:13:13 -0700

Hello Volunteers,

This is Rik James.

I have been off the list for awhile.
But having just discovered my submitted scanned book, DRIVING ON THE RIM by
THOMAS McGUANE has an issue, I am looking to contact the proofreader.
Hopefully that person is on the discussion group list.  Or one of you may
have a way to contact?

The first person who checked it out, released it without comment.  Maybe it
expired? Not sure.

The 2nd person just checked it out yesterday.

I have discovered it is missing the very last page!!
I do not know how that happened.  But I will fix it.

I am looking for...

Driving on the Rim (Thomas McGuane)  Nov. 2010
   proofreaders  :
       # 1 : Tomoko Miles   (nov. 8 to nov. 19) releaseed, no comment
       # 2 : Nicholas Wilcox (  checked out book on nov. 19 )

Write me off list at

RixMix2009@xxxxxxxxx
or
D28Rik@xxxxxxx