[bksvol-discuss] my first submission!

  • From: "Marcus Williams" <marcus72@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 15:16:59 -0500

Hi all,
I just submitted my first book and am quite proud of my self. I think I cleaned
it up pretty good, but rated it as fair just in case. If anyone chooses to
validate it, any comments would be welcome. Oh yeah, the book is A Gentleman's
Game by Greg Rucka and here is a description.
Tara Chace may be the most dangerous woman alive. She can seduce you into
believing she's the woman of your dreams-or kill you with the icy efficiency of
an executioner. As the new head of Special Operations for British Intelligence,
she no longer has to court death in the field-she wants to.

Throw away the old rules, the old school, the old-boy network. The world of
international espionage is about to learn the hard way that spying is no longer
merely.
A Gentleman's Game.
marcus72@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Marcus Williams