[bksvol-discuss] Re: my book was accepted!

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 16:00:06 -0400

Hi Marcus,
That's really cool.

Jim

james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"It's more important for me to start to do the right thing than it is to
wait until I think I
can do it just right."

             "Marcus Williams"
             <marcus72@bellsou
             th.net>                                                    To
             Sent by:                  bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             bksvol-discuss-bo                                          cc
             unce@xxxxxxxxxxxx         bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             g                                                     Subject
                                       [bksvol-discuss] my book was
                                       accepted!
             10/22/2007 03:43
             PM

             Please respond to
             bksvol-discuss@fr
                eelists.org

Hi all,
One of my first submissions has been accepted for the collection! The title
is The Veiled Web by Catherine Asaro. It is a good read for those who enjoy
science fiction with elements of romance. Check it out.
marcus72@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Marcus Williams