[bksvol-discuss] musings on bookshare

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 21:37:19 -0400

Bookshare has done more than any other organized group other than Seeing Eye to effect my life during the past few years. I make the comments I have made today in an effort to address some areas where we can improve. I understand volunteering is something we all do on and off. My time restrictions there were and are meant to address the issue of people using the step 1 page as a personal library rather than as a source for books they will improve. I am seeking ways we volunteers can do what we do well and effectively and communicate among ourselves while we all preserve our own styles and what privacy each of us needs.

E.