[bksvol-discuss] Re: multiple copies

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 08:38:06 -0800 (PST)

Marissa has been cleaning up authors' names, and evidently whenever she
changes a name, the book is put onto the new list, even though it's not
really new.  She's already changed about 2 dozen books, I'd guess.
Yesterday I gave her 3 more pages of suspicious author names, double
columns, so I'm guessing there will be a lot more changed books on the new
list.  Sorry for the confusion, but I don't think there's much she can do
about keeping the changed books off the new list.

Carrie

--- Julie Morales <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I also noticed that a lot of the books on the new books page are books
> I've
> previously downloaded and the quality seems to be the same. Were they
> re-submitted for some reason? Take care.
> Julie Morales
> Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
> inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a
> rainbow in
> your heart.

Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
www.yahoo.com