[bksvol-discuss] Re: moving, need help with raw scans

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 23:44:41 -0500

If it is going to be actually impossible for you to submit them in the near future then I would advise you to submit them now, no matter how many there are. The worst that could happen is that some of them might be rejected. If you do not submit them then none of them will be approved and effectively they will all be rejected.

_     _      _

"I believe in recognizing every human being as a human being, neither white,
black, brown nor red. When you are dealing with humanity as one family,
there's no question of integration or intermarriage. It's just one human
being marrying another human being, or one human being living around and
with another human being.... The worst form of a human being, I believe, is
one who judges another human being by the color of his skin."
Malcolm X

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press: