[bksvol-discuss] Re: movig on

  • From: "Cindy Ray" <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 19:42:35 -0600

When you reject a book, it has to be rescanned, I think. Don't let one stupid
little book make you not do it again. It isn't about not liking romances; a lot
of the poorly scanned books, though, are romances.

Sorry to intervene here, but just want to help.

Cindy Lou Ray. Each day is a new adventure.