[bksvol-discuss] Re: movig on

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 20:41:17 -0500

Folks this surely is another reason to clear poorly scanned books off step 1. What a shame if we lose a validator out of such frustration. So sorry you had trouble.

E.

At 08:25 PM 11/21/2007, you wrote:
E I don't know if you dislike romances or not, but that's how it sounded in your message. I've rejected it, someone else can give it a shot, and that's it. Thanks for the help. I don't know f I'll bother doing this again.