[bksvol-discuss] Re: more recently (later at night) updated boks-being-scanned list pdated 7/30/09

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 02:21:09 -0700

Hi Cindy,

Oh, I didn't know that size of the document was an issue. I wonder if that
is specific to your e-mail service.  I e-mail much larger rtf documents
regularly. Oh, well. You have to do what you have to do.   Well then, I'm
good with title, author, and scanner and proofreader (if there is a
proofreader) for each book being on one line.  Works for me.

Mayrie

  _____