[bksvol-discuss] Re: more questions, my how things change

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2009 11:11:18 -0400

It just occurred to me that something else you could do is carry out an
abortive submission process. Upload the book, submit the ISBN and see what you
get back. Then, look at what is filled in and decide whether you want to change
the synopsis fields. If you do need to write your own synopses, just close the
web page without completing the submission process. Write your own synopses,
then do the full submission when you are ready to fill in the fields yourself.

Evan