[bksvol-discuss] more questions about images

  • From: "Chanelle Allen" <chanellem.allen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 17:08:19 -0500

Yesterday, I checked out a book entitled An Introduction to the New Testament
by Raymond E. Brown. The last comment in the book history stated that it had
been rejected because of section breaks. That was an easy fix, so I began to
complete the preliminary proofreading steps and noticed that there were images
in the file. Jaws announced 464 drawing layer objects to be exact. Do I reject
the book because of this or do I attempt to remove them. I will not be able to
describe the images, so should I just release the book for a sighted
proofreader or team up with someone? When I looked at the first image, there
was some garbled text on the page in addition to the drawing as well as a table
that did not make sense. What would be best to do in this situation?

Chanelle