[bksvol-discuss] more on the book & Hawaii

  • From: "Kelly Carlson" <kccat@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 16:01:01 -0500

Cindy, I did somemore looking last night and found that part of my answer was
on the copyright page.  <g> It's a Guideposts book.  And it gave a webaddy,
www.guideposts.org. On the website I found out that this book is part of a
three book searies.  Unforinitly, it didn't give me much else ecept the price
of buy it.  <g>

I checked with my library this afternoon and they don't have it and they can't
get it from another library.  I may have to just go with what I've learned thus
far and validate that best I can.  <g>

I may have to appligize.  Oh wait, I don't. The email was to me but it was on
the list.  :)  She's going to Hawaii for her cousin's wedding.

Kelly C