[bksvol-discuss] more on Sherrilyn Kenyon

  • From: "robert tweedy" <rtweedy2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 18:18:47 -0500

I just ordered all her books in paper back. One of them is just in a second
printting according to booksfree. 60,000 is in this order of printting. Most of
her books are three stories in one book with other other authors. One is also
an erotica which is classified in general. If any more get in the collection
before these get to me no problem. Vampires seem to be a favorite subject as
well as romances I guess.
For skype contact bobwichitaks