[bksvol-discuss] Re: more on Nauti Nights

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 19:57:53 -0500

Amazon will barely let me look at any pages in Nauti Nights. Page 44 starts
with "stick skinny, and he liked that"

Page 45 starts with "I haven't decided yet"

Page 50 starts a new chapter of some kind but I can't see the page to know
for sure. But page 49 is definitely the end of a chapter.

I don't know about the rest. Amazon isn't being very generous on this book.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: Miss Julia Strikes Back by Ann B. Ross