[bksvol-discuss] Re: more grace chapel inn books coming

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 18:19:21 -0700

Wonderful Larry! I don't know about the other person, but the Bookshare
collection would be a lot poorer if it weren't for your marvelous ability
to find and scan books otherwise unavailable (and since you included the
word eventually let me add that also the  William Stuart Long series of
historical fiction about Australia, requested by a member several years ago
will be added to the collection sooner rather than later
 Cindy