[bksvol-discuss] Re: more books and a question.

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 11:03:33 -0600

I thought I put the author. It is Rosemary Rogers, the paperback edition which I can write with the Isbn number when I get over to the other computer. One spot is page 60 and 61. Also there was a blank page on the right side at the end of chapter twenty or there abouts and the blank page was on the left side as usual with twenty-one on the right. All the page numbers are matching though so it may not be a big deal. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike" <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>