[bksvol-discuss] Re: more book sale finds

  • From: "Allison" <alwaysallie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 01:26:05 -0500

Hi Karrie,

Just out of curiosity, what kinds of books do the investors and grant givers
want?  I really am just wondering.  I'm trying to imagine what I would want
blind people to read, were I a sighted person with a lot of money to give.
Hmmmmm.

Anyway, good luck on all the scanning.  Me, I'm with Shelly on being excited
about that "I Hate to Cook" cookbook! <smile>.

Allison