[bksvol-discuss] Re: more book sale finds

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 14:48:34 -0800

Hi, Robert. While readers in college might not be as crucial as it once was,
there still is a need for them and they still are being used. There are still
books that can't be found anywhere else, so Bookshare still serves that
purpose, at least for me. I have downloaded some books from Bookshare that were
available through NLS, but they were either available on tape, which I don't do
for general purposes, or I just found them on Bookshare first. I do, however,
have a lot more books I've downloaded that aren't available through NLS.
Whether they're available through RFBD or not doesn't really matter to me. Take
care.
Julie Morales
"This book (the Bible) will keep you from sin or sin will keep you from this
book." D.L. Moody
"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven
the inexcusable in you." C.S. Lewis