[bksvol-discuss] Re: more book sale finds

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 14:23:29 -0800

I'm personally also interested in indoor container gardening. We live in an
apartment and don't even have a private balcony or anything, so I've always
been interested in that kind of thing. Take care.
Julie Morales
"This book (the Bible) will keep you from sin or sin will keep you from this
book." D.L. Moody
"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has
forgiven the inexcusable in you." C.S. Lewis