[bksvol-discuss] Re: more book sale finds

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 05:53:41 -0500

What is going on with bookshare putting on books which are available from other places such as classic novels? Is there a reason folks who use bookshare cannot use other sources where these books exist such as NLS and RFBD? Seems like such a shame to be duplicating work unless truly needed.

Please understand that some of my comments may sound critica or sometimes grumpy. i truly value bookshare. It is a wonderful volunteer project for me and has given me immense pleasure as a reader.

E.