[bksvol-discuss] Re: missing pages validating

  • From: "Tiffany H. Jessen" <tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 17:25:13 -0500

Assuming that it scanned correctly, the ISBN number of the copy I am
validating is:
0-8050-0895-0
Looking closer at the copyright page it says it's from 1998 and is the 1st
edition, but it doesn't say much else.
One copy of this book appears in my library catalog, but it's lost or
damaged or something to signify it's out of circulation.
Tiff