[bksvol-discuss] Re: missing pages in Mystics, Mavericks, and Merryma

  • From: Michelle Brose <mbrose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 01:29:53 -0400

Yes, sorry, I didn't copy and paste the author correctly. It is indeed Stephanie Levine.

Thanks Jamie. Just in case you get a different edition, the text leaves off on page 161 at:

Malkie is technically from Crown Heights; her family has been back in town for five years. But she does not relate well to most

and picks up again on page 164:

did our own thing, along with a lot of helping out with other Chabad Houses. But we never got formally recognized for our work.