[bksvol-discuss] Re: missing pages

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 16:26:08 -0700 (PDT)

First you search for the book; then you click on it.

If you're allowed to look inside the book, click on that. Above the list of
what you can see is a search box. Put the page number in by itself, i.e.,
without p.

But unfortunately it doesn't, in this case at least, give more than the
beginning of the page. If you have those segments in your file then you know
that no pages are missing but that the pages are mis-numbered.

In the meantime I've requested the book and it is in transit. Hopefully it will
be here by the weekend; otherwise surely by next Tues.

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/