[bksvol-discuss] Re: missing books in the Mary Russell series

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 23:46:48 -0400

Hi, Sue. I do know that some of our members cannot hear audiobooks. (smile) I don't know if Shayla can hear or not. I posted about one of the books being on Audible because were I in her place, I would want to know that the book is already available in one accessible format in case she can use it. I hope I didn't come across as trying to discourage anyone from scanning the books in this series.

"Don't let yesterday use up too much of today!" Will Rogers
Monica Willyard, rhyami@xxxxxxxxx
Add rhyami to your Skype if you'd like to chat.