[bksvol-discuss] Re: mired in Markers...please help!

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 17:43:49 -0400

Dear Gerald,

With my predilection for stars, I'm positive it was the control 8 that did it!
It was as if my files had termites! And it was a toggle, too! If I had only
known. Thank you so much for the further clarification.

Always with love,

Lissi

"Maybe I should write a book called one hundred and one ways to use a frying
pan."
Sam Gamgee
in Tolkien fanfiction by Alatariel