[bksvol-discuss] Re: mired in Markers...please help!

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 15:08:46 -0400

Dear Pratik,

My sanity is restored and I thank you for that! In the options box I unchecked
everything as you instructed and my files are back to their pure states!

BTW
When I was trying to solve the problem myself, I visited that box and was
overwhelmed with all of those checked and unchecked items because I didn't know
what most of them indicated so wasn't sure what to change. Oddly enough, the
paragraph marker box was not checked but believe me, Jaws said paragraph mark
for every paragraph, along with a million other announcements. How I created
such a hornet's nest while trying to type e umlaut will probably remain one of
life's mysteries.

Thank you again for helping me get back to validating.

Always with love,

Lissi

"Maybe I should write a book called one hundred and one ways to use a frying
pan."
Sam Gamgee
in Tolkien fanfiction by Alatariel