[bksvol-discuss] Re: migrating to new computer

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 19:35:03 -0600

E., you probably already know about this but there is a place somewhere in
Texas that takes and refurbishes computers and sells them for only $100 to
blind individuals and maybe people with other disabiilities.  I do not,
however, know where it is or anything else about it.  Just thought I would
mention it since you said non-profit.  I saw a notice in soome magazine a
couple of years back.

Sue S.