[bksvol-discuss] Re: messages sent to topica list

  • From: "Scott Davert" <smdavert@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 14:29:16 -0400

The book is called The Practice of Everyday Life
by
Michel De Certeau

I read about the first 5 pages of it, and it is definatly a sociology book. It
basically covers how our culture influences our behavior on a daily basis.
Without some background knowledge on the social sciences, it wouldn't be an
easy book to read.

HTH,
Scott