[bksvol-discuss] Re: messages sent to topica list

  • From: "Scott Davert" <smdavert@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 14:09:57 -0400

I think that it means that the book will cover how people use the social
representation theory along with other theories in their daily lives. It's
either sociology or social psychology, but I'm not sure wich since Those two
rhelms of the social sciences sort of intermingle quite a bit. That may not
even be what this book is about, but that would be my best guess. Either way,
that synopsis isn't really what I would call proper English, or scientific for
that matter.

Scott