[bksvol-discuss] Re: message limits

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 10:37:16 -0500

Very nicely done, Monica!

Sue S.

----- Original Message -----
From: Monica Svopa
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 8:04 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: message limits

Hello everyone.  I wanted to write and say I'm sorry for posting the message
regarding message limites.  I didn't mean anything against anyone at all.  I
was just mad and was having a bad morning.  I should have never sent the
message.  Sorry for this conversation even starting.  My sincere apologies.

Monica Svopa