[bksvol-discuss] Re: message boards/forums

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 11:43:41 -0600

Braille displays should be fine.  These are purely text discussions.  Only
the topic is high end audio.  I suspect I may have done something wrong
cutting pasting the address in the note.  Sorry for the tedium,  but try
this in the meantime:
in your internet browser open the following url:
http://www.audiogon.com
close to the top of the page you will find a search field.  Enter:
x-01
in the search field.  Just below the field you will find the submit
button.  Activate it.
You will now be in a page containing all things concerning the Esoteric
X-01.
close to the bottom of the page you will find a link called:
"X-01 in the discussion forums"
Activate that link.  You will find yourself on the list of all discussion
threads concerning  the magical X-01.  Heavenly device, I tell you!

Guido

Guido Dante Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
Research Division,
Phone:  512. 838. 9735.
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web:  http://www.ibm.com/able

"siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
12/31/2004 09:55 AM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss

<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] Re: message boards/forums

That link doesn't work, Guido.  Do you need the latest tech stuff to reach
it.??  Those cgi links don't seem to work very well when you click on them
from Outlook Express.  Or would that be because it is an audio discussion?
Don't forget that some of us need to use Braille displays.  <smile>

Sue S.