[bksvol-discuss] Re: merry christmas and did any one get anything

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 13:12:45 -0800

You too, no didn't get any books for Christmas but I did get a great Skype
microphone that is USB not an MMJack one and it is better sounding, no
interference whatsoever, and I also got my Kurzweil 1000 update, kind of weird
though since I didn't order it and I didn't sign any papers for the DOR to
confirm a hard copy of my signature to be their client once again, and they
don't usually order stuff unless they receive my signature, odd, is it not?
Well I got version 12.02 and I can't tell which engine I like better yet, and
am looking forward to getting a new scanner soon, hopefully a Plustech
Opticbook3600 from the DOR, last I saw, Best Buy had it for $230.00.
----------------
"If you go without playing the trumpet for one day, no one knows, two days,
only you know, and more than three days without practicing, girl you better
look out, because everyone will know!"
Today, I find myself constantly saying those words, just to get myself going,
to not give up, and it works. Since I learned to play the trumpet at the tender
age of 10, I have spent so much passion and much diligence with that instrument
that I will not give up on it. Sometimes my instrument puts me into awkward
situations where I feel like they won't ever end, but the trumpet gives me a
lot of hope with the majestic, crystal-clear sound it brings to my ears.
Chela Robles
E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx
MSNWindowsLive Messenger: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: jazzytrumpet