[bksvol-discuss] merit badge books - a big favor

  • From: "Dan Beaver" <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 15:17:34 -0400

Hi all,

First, I want to express my appreciation to all those who have validated some of the merit badge books. It has helped the young man who is doing this for his Eagle project tremendously to see them being placed in the collection.

Now, we have the following books still waiting for validation. I need to ask a big favor and see if anyone can step up and help get these validated. We are getting very near the end of his project and need them done to complete the job. The books needing validation are:

Canoeing
Citizenship in the Community
Citizenship in the Nation
FAMILY LIFE

The following books people already have out for validation. Some of them have been out for validation for some time. If there are any problems holding up their validation then I ask those validators to please contact me and let me know what those problems are. If I know then I can help get them fixed. These books are:

Emergency Preparedness
LIFESAVING
Swimming

I will be submitting a few more over the next week but then the celebrating can begin. I know that all of the group who are participating with this project are anxious to see it done and see this young man receive his Eagle rank.

Thanks again to all.