[bksvol-discuss] Re: merit badge book help and RE: general merit badge booklet tips

  • From: "Dan Beaver" <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 20:31:17 -0400

Hi Noel,

The copyright info is on a page with some of the requirements. It actually splits the requirements up. I have no idea why they did it that way.

If you search for ISBN you should also find the copyright info with it.

I didn't notice the extra linebreaks.  Hmmm, I wonder what they are.

Thanks for working on the merit badge books.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Noel Romey" <nromey@xxxxxxxxx>