[bksvol-discuss] member needs help

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 18:32:31 -0800 (PST)

I'm forwarding this question for a member who is not
currently on the list due to some physical problems.

"How can I put books and files on a disc and have the
disc boot itself when
put in the computer regardless of where in my files
the books originally
were ?"

The last part of the question might be confusing--at
least it is to me.

What she wants to do is put book files that she has on
a disc so she can put it into the computer and have it
boot up with just the books, so she won't have to go
looking through all her files for the books. She has "
 Nero Smart Start and their whole set of programs but
... may have another program that would do it" she
just doesn't know.

Can any of you computer experts help?