[bksvol-discuss] meeting to discuss holds/cultivating new volunteers

  • From: Alisa Moore <alisam@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 22:52:09 +0000

Hi all...

We're scheduling our meeting for August 1, 8:30 - 10am PST to discuss holds and
new volunteers.  Again, if you can't make it but want to have input, please
email me or Madeleine and we'll include your comments in the meeting, as well
as distribute meeting notes afterwards.

Details for the logistics of our meeting will follow early next week.  Thank
you!

Alisa K. Moore
Volunteer Program Manager
Benetech